Thursday 1 March 2018

An Arbitrary Envelope

It's mailbag time! First up is a bubbler from Brian at Highly Subjective and Completely Arbitrary. All Mets! All the time!
Is there any better way to start a post than with a Diamond Kings card? Especially a Perez version?
Random Rico!
Random Topps Total!
My favourite thing about some envelopes is getting cards from sets that I never really had a chance to bust packs of. I may have busted one pack of Heritage High numbers during the existence of the product. Henceforth, I don't have a lot of cards from these, and all Mets are welcome.
And it gives me the only chance to acquire a James Loney card where he's a Met.
Not a Heritage card, but not an original. This is a 2005 Rookie Cup reprint.
Parallels! Some shiny! Some not.
A perfect way to wrap this up is a great combination of a nice photo and an on-card autograph.

And there you go. I don't have too much stuff to reload with. It seems most of the content in my trade box is dupes from my breaks of Heritage Minors. So it might take until the Expo in early May for me to return fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment