Wednesday 19 July 2017

COMC Challenge Funnies

I amuse easily.

Anyhow, these are a couple cards that came up while doing COMC Challenges that, while I found amusing, I just couldn't add to my want list.
This card showing up means that either:

A) A card from a 2000 set with the detailed instructions still stuck on it in post-it form somehow slipped into the pack
B) Hardaway may have signed this instructional card in 2000, forgot about it, then submitted it himself

Either way, that was spectacularly odd.
The strange thing is if this card were encased, and there was a note on the label reading that there was writing on the back, I'd probably add this card to my collection just for the amusement factor. That said, they still call this card "Good to Very Good".

A post where I don't have to scan anything myself! Perfect!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting card for the Penny super collector. On the other hand, unless it's a promo card or something... anyone out there with some sticky notes and a pen could create a copy for themselves.

    I wonder what's on that Aaron towards the bottom. Gum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Move over Babe" - ha, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome tandem, the Aaron is classic!

    ReplyDelete