Friday 3 February 2017

2011 Topps Football Jumbo Box Break - Pack 3

If I want to get through this box before spring, I should probably do more than one of these per week.
Chad Henne - If I wasn't doing a set build, I'd set this aside for TMM.
Aaron Hernandez - While he was wearing the throwback Packers uni here, I ain't scanning his card.
Brandon Jacobs
LaRon Landry
Chris Clemons - A photo so crisp, you can practically count every blade of grass flying through the air in the photo.
Deion Branch - I love a snowy photograph on a card.
Bears Team
Jake Long
Paul Posluzny - Bills content!
Jay Ratliff
Tim Tebow
Sidney Rice
Karlos Dansby
Titans Team - While snow is nice on a card, sometimes a clear blue sky can also be really nice.
Dolphins Team
Ravens Team
Owen Daniels
Tony Moeaki
Von Miller - A nice start to the 1st rookie portion of the pack.
Anthony Castonzo
Christian Ponder
Bilal Powell
Aldon Smith

Mike Pouncey - "Hey guys! You're not going to use a photo from the NFL combines where I look ridiculous, right?"
Greg Little - Topps Town
Troy Aikman - Super Bowl Legends
Matt Ryan/Roddy White - Faces of the Franchise - My first card from this subset that features someone still with the team. Matt Ryan puts the overall count at 1/6.
Mark Ingram - Game Day
Jabar Gaffney - Bowman mini
Jordan Todman - Game Day Autographs - My first hit of the box! He's still in the NFL. That's a plus!
Shaun Hill
Thomas Jones
LeSean McCoy
Jimmy Graham
Percy Harvin
Anquan Boldin - A great photo, but the angle makes it look like he'll be out of bounds regardless of whether the catch is made.
Ahmad Bradshaw
Vernon Davis
Cortland Finnegan - Not the most flattering photo, as it seems he's just getting pushed aside off his attempt at stripping the ball.
Roy Williams
Brad Smith
Heath Miller
LaMarr Woodley
Alex Smith
Mark Ingram
Dion Lewis
Kendall Hunter
Curtis Brown
Gabe Carimi - Flying OL guy!

And there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say I didn't like combines cards until I saw the last one. The Branch card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete