Tuesday 12 July 2016

The Final Envelope

Or at least the final envelope that arrived before the postal situation became sketchier than usual with the strike/lockout looming. I'm not sure about my Stadium Club stock-up from justcommons, but I can wait for that to arrive.

At least I'm not annoying the carrier like Bart Simspon waiting for his spy camera.

This envelope contained a sportlots 10 pack. 10 cards before the shipping cost to Canada became crazy.
Starting off with some relatively new cards from 2016 Panini Classics. This set is broken into 3 parts 1-100 with current players, 101-200 with retired legends, and 201-300 with rookies. While the expected mix of cards from the first and last portion includes fairly even mixes from the teams, the Bills got a nice grouping among the Legends, and I was really happy to see James Lofton pictured as a Bill in this set, since he's usually a Packer in recent releases.
And to round things out at 10, let's move Alshon Jeffrey up to 42 total cards in my 2/14 collection. He now is in 2nd place, with Jim Kelly still leading with 58.
And to round things out, my 3rd card of Christian Hackenberg. As of now, he's the only rookie I'm chasing in this year's releases, but there might be some more when the season starts and pro football reference adds some new names to their birthday list.

There you have it! Hopefully, I'll be able to get my grubby hands on some Champ's tomorrow on release day!

No comments:

Post a Comment