Thursday 21 July 2016

Good Grief! Another Champ's Post!

I promise this is the last one for a bit. These are group break cards when I grabbed the Bruins and Senators.
With the two teams, I landed a grand total of one non-hit insert. This Traditions card of Ray Bourque was the one.
And here's the tradition.
Lots of gold parallels from the Bruins side. The top 3 were the gold front parallels, while the 4 on the bottom were gold backs. You'll have to take my word for it on the latter.
And your hits. My third auto so far, and the on-card autos continue to look beautiful in hand. The Rask means that I really only need the silver /25 parallel to complete his rainbow for this set. (Don't!) Two mask binder cards are nice bonuses. And now, onto the Sens.
Not as many gold parallels in this. The Neil is a gold back parallel, and is a dupe from my box break.
I've got to be close to having a complete jersey of one of these guys by now. Right? Off to the Sens binder with you! Or the Rangers alumni binder. Either way, there's another Champ's post. I'm about halfway to the 180 non SP base set by now. I'll probably make an effort to complete that at least.

I promise. No more Champ's tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Keep them coming! I enjoy seeing them. UD did a great job with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep them coming! I enjoy seeing them. UD did a great job with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Keep the Champs posts coming. And send me all your cards too! :)

    ReplyDelete