Monday 4 July 2016

First World Blogger Problems

It is the 4th of July. I decide to look through my "to be posted" container for something patriotic and suitable for 7/4.

And I come across:

No cards with an American flag.

No 1993 Leaf with a nice patriotic image on the back.

No fireworks.

I guess this is as close as I'll get.
A card commemorating the Win One For The Gipper game from Yankee Stadium. Even though it is a game that Army lost, that's as close as I can get to a Patriotic American card.

I gotta do better.

Maybe something in my COMC inventory that I'm waiting until after the post office situation settles for shipping.

Here we are:
The 2/14 binder saves the day!

1 comment:

  1. You did better than me. I didn't even have a 4th of July themed post today. Oh well... I'll use your comment section as my platform. Happy Birthday America!

    ReplyDelete