Sunday 25 October 2015

Just One Pack...of 2003 In the Game Toronto Star

I remember nothing of this set. I don't know if they were distributed with the newspaper, or available at corner stores when you bought the Star, or what. But I do remember they were random packs of it at the flea market last week.

They came in little cello packs with 5 cards. One foil parallel was visible on one side. On the other side was some sort of promo thingy.  Since one card was visible, I went for the one that interested me most of all.
My 105th Marian Gaborik for my 2/14 collection. Despite the foil title, this is really not too much more shiny than your typical chrome base card. Still a nice addition though.
And here's the regular base cards. At least my mask binder gained a Sean Burke.

And I can put my 'post every day' goal to bed early today, in time for the early Bills kickoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment