Friday 6 June 2014

COMC Challenge Cards Part 24: Football 2/14

2 shipments in. A third on the way. And I've still barely made a dent in the box. Time to get rid of a few more and move them to their binder homes.
I've wanted to add an Upper Deck card of David Garrard that had him in his college uniform.  I had a choice between a card from Exquisite for $9, and this one for significantly less. When the options are such, go cheap.
And to stay with the Upper Deck and Garrard, here's some beautiful full-bleed horizontal action.
And I'm now past the halfway mark when it comes to completing Larry Seiple's complete cardboard run. His 73-75 cards are all I need.
And I guess I can call this football for the next month or so. This was one of the few stickers that weren't insanely expensive.

5 more down. More to come. Thankfully, there are a lot of Heritage SPs in there that I can leave unscanned with little worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment