Thursday 25 July 2013

If I can't bust a 13-14 Score box...

then I'll head to Dollarama and bust a Surprise box. $2.00 worth of fun? Let's find out.

An 80s pack to start things off. A Hall of Famer is always a welcome pickup in the Sittler. Hedberg's also a HOFer, having been inducted in the Swedish HOF. Barry Pederson will forever be known as the guy the Canucks traded Cam Neely for.

A 5 card pack of cards from the 2000s. I've already got that Emery in my masks binder, so it will be a candidate for the Sens Frankenset.

A five card pack with a guaranteed Superstar. A card of Spezza where he's pictured in his Windsor Spitfires days? That's a definite awesome addition to my collection. A couple other nice ones here as well, with a mask binder card in McLean, and a really nice Modano.

I've certainly got my money's worth so far in terms of enjoyment. But, we still had one more item in  a pack of 2010-11 O-Pee-Chee.
A Subban rookie card? Yes! I don't know if that's the best item I've ever pulled from one of these, but it would be up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment