Monday 3 June 2013

Masked Mondays - Week #21 or Spring Expo Goodies Post #18

I didn't realize until I got home that I grabbed quite the # of 2006-07 Upper Deck cards. This isn't even half the overall total from that set that was in the box.
Curtis Sanford. The Sandman! Or so the bottom of his mask would indicate. If I was promised a visit from the Sandman that adorns his mask, I'd probably never want to fall asleep.
Every time I do one of these, there always seems to be one that looks like it belongs on the cover of a heavy metal album. Miikka's flaming skull is this week's edition.
If it isn't a yeti on an Avs mask, it's an actual avalanche pictured. The worst thing about this card and all Peter Budaj cards is that despite the fact he has Ned Flanders on his masks, there isn't a single one (at least pictured at COMC) that shows Ned. It's a little more prominent this season, so maybe it will show up in next year's product.
Finally, another Andrew Raycroft appearance. I love when masks showcase the history of their franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment