Monday 4 March 2013

Masked Mondays - Week #8

Showing off another three-pack of goodies from one of my favourite binders. This is yet another threesome I picked up as part of my COMC order from back in December.

Have I expressed my love for Niittymaki's gangster themed mask before? Good. I'll do so again by showing off my latest addition of one of his cards. There is one thing that could have made the mask even better. He should have taken a page from the classic Cheevers mask, and started without any bullet holes on the mask, and had one painted on the mask every place he was hit on the mask with it. They couldn't be as detailed as the ones there, but it would be a unique look.

Jacob actually has a theme to both sides of the mask. The other side he has the Panthers logo, but he uses the Florida theme on the other side. A nice combination of both city and nickname.
Wrapping it up with a mask with a paint job that wouldn't look out of place on the cover of any 80s metal album.

No comments:

Post a Comment