Tuesday 29 January 2013

Zellers is closing, so I'll Bust Blasters - Part 16

At least I got these done before the official release of the 2013 flagship. That counts for something, right?

The Irwin insert is definitely an interesting pull. While I'm guessing some balked at it, it is nice to see the women get some cardboard representation. I loved Conklin's octopus mask from his days in Detroit, and any card featuring any of the Sutters is always welcome.
Another card of Hedberg and his array of moose highlight this pack. Earl's playing in Switzerland now, so that isn't exactly a great rookie to have.
And the mask binder gets two more pockets filled with Henrik and yet another Lehtonen card.
And another two mask binder residents two wrap 3 blasters worth of fun from a store. I just wish I could have walked away with more of an armload of them. Some nice trade material. Some nice stuff for the binders. That's all you can really ask for with random repacks, and I got that for what worked out to less than a dollar a pack once all was said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment